Saturday, October 22, 2011

Logans RoadHouse


Yesterday was my first time dining at Logans Roadhouse. It was located on Dixie Hwy. I really can't tell why I've never eaten there before. Well upon entering we where greeted with smiles, the way it should be with all restaurants. The first thing I noticed was that there where thousands of peanut shells on he floor. This was a shock to me, I mean I've never seen anything like that before LOL. Not knowing why, I asked and well that's just how they do it at Logans. I'm pretty sure my daughters would love to eat here they're always throwing something on my floor at home. We arrived with 30 minutes left for happy hour, so we ordered some drinks and appetizers. Started off with a Long Island Ice Tea and wow it had me spinning after about several sips. Pretty good drink and well made. By the time I was half the way finish with my drink our appetizers came along with my house salad with ranch dressing. The salad was great, nice crispy lettuce, super red tomato's, cheese, and not really enough bacon. The dressing was one of the best ranches I've tasted and definitely impressed me. The 3 sample appetizer came with buffalo wings. cheese sticks, and potato skins. I really don't care to much for cheese sticks but hey where pretty good. The wings on the other hand where the bomb. I will definitely go back to get a to go wing dinner sometime this coming week. The potato skins where cooked just right but could've used a little more cheese and bacon. I ended up ordering a full slab of ribs and a sweet potato. The ribs where tender (fall off the bone tender) and the sweet potato was just a tad bit over cooked. Oh before I forget their bread/rolls are wonderful. They came out HOT, and the cinnimon butter just melted right over them. Logans you get a thumbs up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment