
Truth be told Bar-B-Q Grippos has to be my favorite potato chip. I've been eating these since I was a kid. But I have a problem with them as much as I love them, I'm complaining!! No two bags are a like. I mean, one day you buy a bag and its seasoned to perfection. Then the very next day you purchase a bag and there barely any seasoning at all. Whats up with that? I know all you Grippo eaters out there know exactly what I'm talking about. Whats funny is everyone has a "PROVEN" method when it comes to picking out a great bag, a well seasoned bag! You have the shake method, the corner to corner, and the pinch. Just to name a few. Well after so many years of being disappointed I'm going to start calling the company, which BTW is located in OHIO. Yep time to start voicing my unsatisfaction!!
No comments:
Post a Comment