Monday, October 10, 2011
The Explanation!!!!!
I'm so tired of going to online reviews and they are totally off in left field. This blog is opinion and no one else's. If something sucks I'm going to tell you sucks! I'm going to rate everything and everyplace I experience. We have all rode past restaurants and wondered how the food was or if the service was any good. Ever went to a quick oil change and all of a sudden you realize you've been sitting there from 45 min. Don't you hate how they bombard you with all the extras? I know I do!!!! So if you have an establishment and provide a service, I'm going to rate you! Movie theaters if your popcorn is stale, guess what your going to get rated. Handymen, if your service is poor your going to get rated! Absolutely everybody and everything is in for it!!! HaHaHa!!! Now if things are good then I will let the WWW know. Good day to you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment