Here I am sitting in the Hong Kong Restaurant off of 3rd st. 5312 South 3rd street suite 102 to be exact. I'm having the General Tso Chicken and Crab Rangoon. My friend is having a Shrimp Eggroll and Shrimp Fried Rice. I usually don't eat Chinese food but today I'm making an exception. Upon arriving we where greeted with friendly faces and smiles. The restaurant was clean and the food smelled great. It took about 6 mins for the for to come out and because we where dining in, the food was brought out to us. Only thing I didn't like was that they didn't serve fountain drinks, and the sodas in the fridge wasn't really that cold. Back to the food! Everything was arranged neatly on the dish and was cooked to perfection. I would recommend this eatery to anyone looking for some good Chinese food.
No comments:
Post a Comment